Thursday, August 02, 2007

Crash goes the Weasel










This was my new van, a couple of years back. [on right]A Plymouth Voyager, or 'Veger', if you are a Trekkie. I'm not, personally, but some of my best friends...well, you know.








May 17th, a blonde-haired lady tried to beat traffic and came flying down Ivy Road only to smack into my little Burgundy van, and trap me inside for the better part of an hour. Up on its side, and requiring opening like it was a sardine can by the firemen. I was banged up pretty severely, and still hurt from the impact---this early August. Let me show you the van as I last saw it.







Hmmm...not a pretty sight. What you do not see is that the inside of the van is plastered with a whole gallon of barbeque sauce from Sam's...the rescue people thought it was blood, and did all they could to get me out alive. Thank God I was spared to drive another day...I haven't been blogging much, obviously, but this was a real set back.






The new van[s] look like this:

a Grand Caravan...




And, this....
A Pontiac Montana








Now, please Lord...continue to put angels on my shoulder, and protect me from fast Blondes.

1 comment:

mad4books said...

That should be EVERY man's prayer.

;-)

Love you and SO glad that you are okay,
Kristy